· Redeemed 23 January 2018
· Redeemed 6 January 2018
· Redeemed 5 December 2017
What You'll Get
$49 for a 30-minute LED teeth whitening session for one person (total value up to $138)
$69 for a 60-minute LED teeth whitening session for one person (total value up to $276)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
30 or 60 minutes
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as gift
• Results will vary for each person
• May not be effective on crowns, caps or fillings
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Walk in's not accepted, must make appointment
• Not suitable for people who are pregnant, lactating or have resin or peroxide allergies
• If customer is deemed unsuitable, practitoner reserves the right to not proceed with whitening treatment until dental needs are met
• Practitoner reserves the right not to clean teeth in one appointment if the patient's mouth has copious amounts of calculus as this will cause a high level of discomfort
• Original value verified on: 17 Jul 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0420 821 112
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Js Pink Lady - Nails
Located just a short walk from Museum Station, Js Pink Lady strives to help customers boost their confidence by improving their make-up, hair, and dress style to suit their personality and individual style. They provide make-up services for weddings, events and other special occasions, as well as make-up and skin care classes to train clients who want to start their career in the beauty industry or master their skills. Other services, such as facials, massages, nail styling or lash extensions are also on offer.