Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$99 for a 3D eyebrow feathering or top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $320)
$149 for a 3D eyebrow feathering or top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo with touch-up (total value up to $420)\
- Touch up session - 4 to 8 weeks after your first treatment
$139 for an ombre/powder finish eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $380)
$189 for an ombre/powder finish eyebrow cosmetic tattoo with touch-up (total value up to $480)
- Touch up session - 4 to 8 weeks after your first treatment.
$179 for a 3D eyebrow feathering with ombre/powder finish cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $480)
- Enhance the glance with a long-lasting effect with an eyeliner cosmetic tattoo
- Choose eyebrow feathering, designed to give a natural hair-stroke effect
- Ideal for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill in overplucked brows
- Opt for an ombre or powder finish eyebrow treatment that is ideal for those who fill in their brows quite heavily but still want that natural appearance in the middle
- No need to apply make-up every morning
- Touch up session available 4 to 8 weeks after the first treatment
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Must sign consent form prior to treatment
• Eyeliner is valid for thin line between lash and lash - surcharge applies for special designs
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for hemophiliacs or those who are hepatitis C positive
• Not suitable for those 5 weeks pre/post radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable for those with dermatitis or infection in the area to be treated
• Not suitable for those with keloid scars on the area
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or who have difficulty with wounds healing
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0431 513 580
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About K-Art Beauty
Conveniently located in the neighbourhood of Melbourne Central Railway Station, K-Art Beauty provides a wide array of beauty and aesthetic services. They specialise in cosmetic tattooing. Customers can choose from a variety of eyebrow treatments or opt for another kind of semi-permanent make-up.