All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
3 ratings3 reviews
November 18, 2019
Food was so delicious but Groupon customers treat separately like when you call to book then staff says only owner can book Groupon customers, so you need to call back again or owner returns call back. Moreover, there was also some confusion between restaurant and my guests regarding menu and quantity.
After reading some of the comments here, we were not expecting much from our dining experience. But we were sweetly surprised. Right from the beginning the employees were smiling, courteous. The portion sizes were larger than any standard, with or without a coupon. Taste was also nice. Meat was tender. Our reservation was confirmed by Thursday for a Saturday visit.
It’s very hard to confirm booking, when contact at restaurant the person at other end will advised that owner will confirm the booking as they accept only 3 Groupon booking per day which is not mentioned in term and conditions. At restaurant it was all empty on Saturday and only 1 table was occupied. Food was delicious specially the Entree and in the mains some of dishes were missing some flavours although looks great. Drinks are expensive and overall tasty and satisfy. They also charge $1 for empty containers if you want to take away left over food.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
What You'll Get
$29 for a two-course Indian meal for two people (total value up to $67.10)
$49 for a two-course Indian meal for four people (total value up to $134.20)
Choose from classic appetizers such as samosa, chilli paneer, or a half of tandoori chicken
Enjoy mains like chickpea masala, mango chicken, or prawns curry
Sides include naan and rice
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mondays
• Not valid for dinner Tue-Thu & Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid for Full Tandoori Chicken
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://www.kakateeyaind.com.au/contact (1) Enter booking date, times and number of people. Press 'Book Now' (2) Enter customer details. In 'Special Requests' write Groupon voucher code and security code
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Tue-Thu & Sun 11am-3pm
Fri & Sat 11am-3pm and 6pm-10pm
About Kakateeya Indian Restaurant
Kakateeya Indian Restaurant offers a range of Indian-fusion vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Their function room with capacity for up to 60 guests can be an ideal place to host private parties and events. Kakateeya Indian Restaurant caters for breakfast, lunch and dinner.