Complexions can be refreshed with a one-hour microdermabrasion facial, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of one-hour microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $60)
$49 for two sessions of one-hour microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $120)
$69 for three sessions of one-hour microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $180)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for 60 minute facial
• Visits have to be redeemed within the 3-month validity period
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0404 577 326
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Kikay Hair Bar
Clients can have their looks updated at Kikay Hair Bar. The salon offers a range of hairdressing and beauty services that include keratin treatments, kids and men's cuts, facials, mani-pedis and massages. The parlour is nestled in Blacktown.