Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to a semi-permanent top eyeliner make-up treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$299 for a semi-permanent top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $600)
- Take advantage of semi-permanent top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo
- Save time doing make-up every morning
- Convenient Hurstville location
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Blackout dates 20 Dec 2019 - 20 Jan 2020
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• Strictly new customers only
• Skin conditions must be disclosed to the merchant prior to treatment
• Walk-ins not accepted, must book in advance
• Results will vary
• Must be 18 or over
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9580 9775
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Kim’s Brows & Beauty
Nestled in Hurstville, Kim’s Brows & Beauty specialises in enhancing natural beauty with semi-permanent make-up procedures. Clients can define their eyebrows with feathering or ombré microblading, and opt for a lip or eyeliner cosmetic tattoo. Eyelash lifting and tinting are also available, along with skincare services such as microneedling.