Get glistening talons with a gel polish manicure and keep your hands pretty for longer with less damage to the nails underneath
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• New customers only
• $5 for gel colour removal
• $5 surcharge on weekends
• All services must be redeemed in one visit
• Surcharge applies for French polish or nail art design
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Original value verified on: 11 May 2017
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• 48 hour cancellation policy
$25 for a gel polish manicure (total value up to $45)
$35 for a gel polish pedicure (total value up to $55)
$55 for a gel polish manicure and pedicure (total value up to $100)
Choose from locations on George Street or Pitt Street in the CBD
Get pretty paws with a gel manicure - less harmful to nails than traditional acrylic, with high shine and durability
Opt to include a pedicure as well for polished gel nails from head-to-toe
Relax and be pampered in a stylish, relaxing, and attentive atmosphere
Kim Sun Young
Kim Sun Young has a 25-year history of providing beauty services to customers in Sydney. With four Sydney salons, the company has branched out to provide skin and nail care, as well as wedding services in prime locations throughout the region. Customers can be sure they are putting their hands in good hands at Kim Sun Young.
A number of staff standing around in the salon talking and laughing, looks very unprofessional! Limited amount of shellac shades to choose from as there was a surcharge of $5 extra for most shades. I will be staying with my local salon after this experience.
Davinia H. ·
12 July 2017
There wasn't much talking with the staff but enough to choose the colour and for her to understand what I was after. Really like my nails and they did a great job.
Natalie S. ·
9 July 2017
It's a good manicure however I had some troubles with the establishment. In the fine print of the voucher it says you can pay an extra $5 for the gel removal. When I asked to come back in 3 weeks to get it removed they said it wasn't $5 but it was $10?
Also, one of my nails hadn't been set properly and came off. I had to go back to the establishment the following day to get it re-done.
They weren't very friendly/inviting on both occasions. It's a good deal for gel manicure but I will not be returning.