Customers can accentuate their natural facial features with a cosmetic tattoo on upper or lower eyeliner, or opt to combine both treatments
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for lower eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $250)
$129 for upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $300)
$199 for lower and upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $550)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Tue
• Treatment is not suitable for persons under 18 or pergnant women. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• Results may vary with every individual’s response to pigment
• May require a touch-up visit, depending on each individual’s response to pigment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
(1) Visit http://www.laskin.gettimely.com/
and click 'Book now' button
(2) Click on the 'Book a service' button
(3) Scroll to for 'Eyeliners - Cosmetic Tattooing' and select one or two options depending on the voucher purchased
(4) Select the 'date' and 'time' you wish then press 'next'
(5) Fill out the information and enter your 'Groupon code' and 'security code' into the 'Booking Question' section
(5) It will ask you to agree to the cancellation policy (however everything applies except no requirement of 50% is required) then press confirm
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About L.A.Skin CosMedink
L.A.Skin CosMedink specialise in cosmetic tattooing and a range of other aesthetic services. Their beauty specialists aim to conceal or re-create aspects of the body’s surface appearance that customers are unhappy with. The owner, Lisa Anne Stewart provides corrective work on tattoos, as well as camouflage treatments on areas such as scalps, burns or scars. Other procedures on the offer include wrinkle relaxers, fillers and spider veins removal.