Get the eyebrows groomed and enhanced without having to apply make-up every morning with this semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo
About This Deal
$179 for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $580)
- Can help eyebrows stand out
- Aims to fill in sparse and thin eyebrows
- Designed to offer the effect of make-up without the need of daily application
What is a cosmetic tattoo?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Surcharge for touch-up: $50
• Parental consent required if client is aged between 16 and 18
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Will require touch-up visits depending on individual’s response to pigment; touch-up not included in the deal
• Original value verified on: 31 Jan 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0421 972 155
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Lan Metis Cosmetic Injection - Brisbane
Lan Metis Cosmetic Injection provides a number of beautifying treatments. These include dermal fillers, cosmetic tattoos and skin boosters. Customers can also opt for teeth whitening sessions to brighten their smiles.