Visages can be revitalised with one or two sessions of microdermabrasion designed to gently exfoliate the outer layer of the skin
What You'll Get
$25 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $98)
$49 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $196)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
- Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9059 0414
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Laser Clinic Spa
Laser Clinic Spa invites all beauty buffs for a plethora of aesthetic treatments. Customers can enjoy services like laser hair removal, intended to target hair follicles, HIFU skin tightening, designed to help tone bodies, or microdermabrasion, which aims to gently exfoliate the skin. The salon is located in Alexandria.