Make sure all personal possessions will be transferred to the right hands by preparing an official, legal will
What You'll Get
$35 for a Basic Will for one person (total value up to $45)
- Only suitable if you will leave everything to your spouse or partner, if he or she survives you, and if not, then you leave everything divided into equal shares, to all of your children who survive you.
- This Will does not include solicitor time for advising you concerning your Will.
- You can edit this Basic Will for one week after purchase.
- A stored copy of the unsigned document will be on your Dashboard for one year
$95 for a LawOnline Will for one person (total value up to $125)
- Allows you to make any legal provision that you wish to, such as leaving specific items or sums of money to individuals or charities.
- Detailed step by step advice beside the form.
- Free email access to legal advice about the preparation of your Will.
- Divide what you leave into equal or unequal shares.
- Leave specific gifts
- Ability to leave a life interest in a house
- Guardianship of children
- Specify a residuary beneficiary in case no spouse or children survive you.
- Make burial or cremation choices.
- You can edit this Lawonline Will for one year after purchase.
- You will be able to access the stored copy at any stage without charge.
- Thorough way to prepare and draft own will without the need of traveling and meeting face-to-face
- Editable for one week or one year after purchase, depending on option chosen
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Customers cannot change the name of the person who has made a will
• For Basic Will, customers can edit their document for up to 1 week from creation
• For LawOnline Will, customers can edit their document for up to 1 year from creation
• Valid for ages 18 and above
• For personal use only
• FAQ: https://www.lawonline.co/#faq
• Original value verified on: 07 Dec 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Redeem online: https://www.lawonline.co/groupon
(1) Enter your email address and Groupon Voucher code
(2) Follow the guided step by step process to enter the details required to draft your selected will
(3) New customers: when prompted, select 'Become a Client' to create your account and save your work
(4) Existing customers: if you are already a LawOnline customer, use your login details to save your drafted will
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Providing legal documents since 1997, LawOnline specialise in will and trust writing. The documents are prepared online, so that customers don't have to spend their time traveling and meeting face-to-face with solicitors. LawOnline is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.