$110 for three-course traditional French bistro dining for two people (total value up to $184)
- Two entrees, or one Assiette De Canard to share
- Two mains
- Two desserts, or Trio De Fromage to share
- Two Kir Royal French cocktails
$220 for three-course traditional French bistro dining for four people (total value up to $368)
- Sample indulgent flavours from the south of France within a homely bistro ambiance
- Try escargot doused in a garlic and herb butter, a French delicacy
- Tuck into a twice-based three cheese soufflé or steak tartare
- For mains savour classics like duck à l’orange or beef fillet with roquefort sauce
- Finish with a sweet treat like chocolate fondant with macadamia crumble and ice-cream
- Sip on a Kir Royal sparkling cocktail while pretending you’re dining on the Champs-Élysées
- Set eyes on the full menu here
Menu options may be subject to seasonal change.
Le Trader transports diners to the South of France with servings of haute bistro fare. Chef Christophe Niklaus artfully combines imported products and organic, seasonal produce to deliver an inspired dining experience that echoes French indulgence. From savoury crepes to duck à l’orange, beef fillet, foie gras and escargot, French classics take centre stage while a modern black and white interior with softly glowing light bulbs deliver a sophisticated backdrop for any occasion.
196 Harris St