Celebrate the holiday season on a yacht with a unique vantage point of the iconic Sydney Harbour yacht race that includes a standing buffet
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$49 for a child ticket to a Boxing Day yacht cruise (total value up to $79)
$69 for an adult ticket to a Boxing Day yacht cruise (total value up to $119)
- Available on two differently timed cruises
- Includes unique vantage points to view the iconic Sydney Harbour yacht race
- Lots of fantastic photo opportunities
- Partake in the casual standing lunch buffet
- Soft drinks served throughout the cruise
Lunch Buffet Menu
- Penne bolognese in a rich traditional Italian red sauce
- Pasta with pesto sauce topped with sundried tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Crispy fried curry samosas
- French fries
- Chicken breast schnitzel
- Departure location: King St Wharf, No. 9 Darling Harbour
- Drop off location: King St Wharf, No. 9 Darling Harbour
- First cruise time: 11.45 a.m. - 2.45 p.m.
- Second cruise time: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as a gift
• Please ensure to be at the wharf 30-45 minutes prior to departure as vessel as a limited time at the wharf
• Child tickets valid for children aged 17 and under
• Soft drinks and two alcoholic beverages of choice from the menu per adult
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid on: 26 Dec 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
First Cruise: 11.45am-2.45pm
Second Cruise: 7pm-10pm
About Legend Cruises
Legend Cruises offers unique and memorable cruises around Sydney’s iconic harbour, giving residents and visitors the chance to see landmarks including the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. The boutique company offers the chance to cruise for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, engagements and weddings, as well as corporate and product launches. Legend Cruises also provides boats on public holidays and events such as Australia Day, Valentine’s Day or New Year’s Eve. Customers can expect a modern 25-metre sailing catamaran with a guest capacity of up to 250, with a luxurious dining room, two bars, a dance floor, fully-equipped galley, alongside a large foredeck ideal for catching Sydney’s sights.