Enhance natural facial features with a semi-permanent eyebrow make-up and a choice of feathering, microblading, ombre or powder effect
What You'll Get
$149 for an ombre or powder finish semi-permanent eyebrow make-up (total value up to $550)
$159 for eyebrow feathering or microblading (total value up to $550)
$159 for eyebrow feathering or shading (total value up to $550)
- Choose eyebrow feathering or microblading, designed to give a natural hair-stroke effect
- Ombre or powder finish brows are ideal for those with oily skin or large pores
- Eyebrow microblading and shading ideal for those who fill in their brows quite heavily but still want that natural appearance in the middle
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane during the last 6 months
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable for those with keloid scars on the area
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or who have difficulty with wounds healing
• The treatment includes medical numbing cream, please ask at time of booking
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Must sign consent form prior to treatment
• Voucher not valid for touch-up treatment on existing eyebrow cosmetic tattoos
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long-term results
• Touch-up not included
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 30 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0426 145 322
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Lilac Brow Studio
Lilac Brow Studio is a Brunswick-base beauty salon located just a short stroll away from Royal Park. They specialise in semi-permanent make-up. Customer can get their brows done by a professional that provides a range of effects to choose from. These include microblading, shading and powder finish. Touch-up sessions are also on offer.