Refresh and brighten the complexion with up to three sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to revitalise the skin and improve skin texture
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $65)
$55 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $130)
$84 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $195)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Tue
• Bookings essential
• New customers only
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• All treatments must be completed by same customer within validity period
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0449 060 248
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Linda's Nails Beauty and Spa
Linda's Nails Beauty and Spa is the place to go for those who want to pamper their nails a little bit. The salon offers manicures and pedicures, also available with Shellac polish that can be applied in a variety of colours. Linda's also offers waxing sessions on different areas.