What You'll Get
$399 for a wide jawline reduction treatment with anti-wrinkle injections
What is a wide jaw?
A wide jaw is one that appears large and out of proportion with the rest of the face.
How does anti-wrinkle treatment help with jaw width reduction?
Increased width of the jaw may be caused by overdeveloped facial muscles responsible for chewing. Injecting the anti-wrinkle medication into these muscles may result in marked reduction in the jaw width and slimming of the face.
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for up to three areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioners discretion
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, bells palsy or any active skin disease
• Results will vary for each person
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who full understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 523 161
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About London Aesthetics
The specialists at London Aesthetics provide non-surgical cosmetic and skin procedures tailored to suit the needs of their clients. Services range from anti-wrinkle injections to dermal fillers, skin-needling, scar treatments, skin tightening and revitalisation. The facility is centrally located a very short stroll away from St James Station.