$7.50 for a choice of a stir-fry, curry or soup with chicken, beef or vegetables, plus a bottle of water for one (total value up to $12.90)
- Menu items: chicken cashew nut stir-fry | sweet and sour stir-fry | tofu vegetable stir-fry | chilli and basil stir-fry | peanut sauce stir-fry | Panang curry | green curry | red curry | chicken noodle soup |
- Bottle of water
- Enjoy a traditional Thai stir fry or an aromatic tom yum, Panang curry or red curry
- Add a choice of chicken, beef, tofu or vegetables
- Conveniently located in the heart of Pyrmont
- Whet appetites with the full menu here
Centrally located at the corner of Bunn Street and Pyrmont Street, Long Kin dishes up authentic Thai cuisine with an occasional fusion twist. Classics such as Panang curry or tom yum soup appear in the menu right next to a bit more adventurous takes on offerings such as fettuccine or a seafood burger. The venue boasts a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, embodied by the tongue-in-cheek murals and a popular monkey mascot sitting by the entrance.