Complexions can be revitalised with a microdermabrasion, paired with an antioxidant facial infusion or oxygen facial therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for a microdermabrasion and antioxidant facial infusion (total value up to $165)
$49 for an oxygen facial therapy and microdermabrasion (total value up to $125)
- Microdermabrasion aims to exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter more even complexion and improve the penetration of skincare products
- Designed to even out skin tone, remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and rejuvenate skin
- Can help to lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and scars
- Oxygen facial therapy aims to help to rejuvenate skin and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Includes a consultation to assess skin type
- Antioxidant facial infusion aims to improve the appearance of skin’s tone and texture
- Can help to eliminate congestion through the process of cell rejuvenation
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Original value verified on: 31 Oct 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9846 1199
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About MediDermic Skin Care Clinic
Located in Templestowe, MediDermic Skin Care Clinic offers a variety of body and skin treatments using the latest technology. Professional laser and dermal therapists are on hand to tailor treatments specifically for customers body and skin needs. The clinic offers treatments like anti-ageing injections, body contouring and tightening, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation.