Refresh and rejuvenate the complexion thanks to one or two sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
About This Deal
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $89)
$58 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $178)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Walk-ins not accepted
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Upgrade to deluxe microdermabrasion by paying $25 directly to Lush Cosmetic Skin Clinic on the day
• 2-treatment option has to be used by the same person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0404 278 653
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Lush Cosmetic Skin Clinic
The team at Lush Cosmetic Skin Clinic combines a variety of cosmeceutical products with the latest beauty trends to provide cosmetic treatments, designed to address a range of skin concerns. Services on offer include facials, microdermabrasion, anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and skin needling. Those who wish to add some drama to their winks can opt for individual or cluster eyelash extensions.