Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to an eyeliner, full-lip or eyebrow cosmetic tattooing treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for a top or bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $165)
$199 for feather touch eyebrow microblading (total value up to $399)
$199 for a full-lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $450)
$249 for ombre, shading, combo or powder brows (total value up to $499)
- Enjoy a cosmetic tattoo applied to the eyeliner, brows or lips
- Designed to provide a natural-looking effect
- Save time during a make-up routine
- Designed to suit each client’s individual needs
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun or public holidays
• Blackout dates: 1 Dec-31 Dec 2021
• New customers only
• If appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged by Luxurious Eyes
• If no-show or late arrival to an appointment occurs, voucher will be forfeited
• Treatment may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 or those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• Do not consume any alcohol, caffeine and blood thinner 24 hours before treatment
• Surcharge applies for correction of old tattoo for eyebrow, eyeliner & lips. Consultation session needed
• Touch-up visit may be required, depending on individual’s response to pigments
• Lip tattoo - not suitable for very dark lips. Dark lips required more than one touch-up to achieve desired colour
• Results will vary for each person
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0433 069 925
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Luxurious Eyes Beauty
Luxurious Eyes Beauty offers long-lasting solutions to those tired of applying eye make-up every morning. The salon specialises in cosmetic services designed to enhance the glance by making eye features more defined. Natural and volume eyelash extensions are on offer, alongside eyebrow microblading, eyeliner and lip cosmetic tattooing, non-surgical eye and face lifts, skin needling and other beauty services.