Define natural features with a filler for the lips or cheeks; designed to minimise the visibility of fine lines & rejuvenate the complexion
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$249 for 0.5ml of dermal filler for the lips
$349 for 1ml of dermal filler for the lips
$698 for 2ml of dermal filler for the cheeks
- Designed to provide temporary solutions to minor facial skin problems and skin irregularities
- Can help to smooth out lines, creases and wrinkles by filling them in or plumping them up
- With time, skin tends to sag and lose volume - dermal fillers are designed to help to fill up these empty spaces and make your features look fuller
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as an injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Surcharge of $45 for client prescription (valid for one year)
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Late arrival may result in shortened treatment time or voucher being voided
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Not valid on Sun
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 657 221
• Email to book: email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Book online: https://www.fresha.com/luxury-collective-co-z6a8l9we/booking?menu=true
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Luxury Collective Co
Luxury Collective Co is a Newport-based hair and beauty salon that provides a broad range of treatments and services. These include hairstyling, up-dos, colouring and keratin straightening. Customers can treat themselves to microdermabrasion, semi-permanent make-up, and spray tanning. Hair and eyelash extensions are also on offer.