Visages can be revitalised thanks to up to three sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $50)
$49 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $100)
$69 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $150)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon
• Not valid from 25-27 Dec 2019
• New customers only
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to appointment time
• No-show voids voucher
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Please remove make-up before appointment
• All treatments must be completed by same customer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0414 211 658
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About M Element Beauty
M Element Beauty strives to help clients refresh their appearances with a variety of hairdressing services. These include haircuts, bleaching, foils and perms. Glances can be glamourised thanks to a selection of eyelash extensions, including silk and mink-effect sets.