Customers can taste locally-grown and -made wine accompanied by local cheeses and seasonal fruits as well as rustic bread and crackers
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for winery experience package for two (total value up to $75)
$57 for winery experience package for four (total value up to $150)
- Platter for each pair with double brie, Danish blue and cheddar cheese, ham, pate or quince paste, almonds, seasonal fruit, rustic bread and crackers
- Wine tasting of locally-made and -grown wine
- One glass of chosen wine for each guest
About Magpie Springs
Magpie Springs uses natural influences such as sandy loam, clay, ironstone and cooling sea breezes to elevate the taste of their wines. It's possible thanks to the location–Southern Mount Lofty Ranges which provides proper wine-making and grape-growing conditions.
- Available delicacies: locally-made wine, freshly-brewed coffee and platters featuring local cheeses as well as seasonal fruits
- Events: The winery organizes garden parties, weddings, concerts, corporate gatherings and other events for special occasions like birthdays or name days
- The sights: During their visit, customers can admire natural gums and dams surrounding the area as well as wildlife.