Dental health can be assessed with a check-up, and orthodontic braces for both arches
What You'll Get
$399 for a orthodontic braces
- Dental check-up
- Orthodontic braces - bottom and top
- Clients can have their dental health assessed during a check-up
- Get orthodontic braces to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
More From Martin Place Dental
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Purchaser to be the same person as the patient unless the purchaser is the legal guardian of the patient
• New patients only
• Valid for ages 12 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• This service may not be reimbursed by your health fund
• Duration and number of treatments may vary by person
• Any additional treatment identified as necessary before undergoing treatment will incur an additional cost
• Follow-up adjustments not included. $200 surcharge applies every adjustment follow-up every 4-6 weeks
• After X-rays and first check-up/assessment, if patient is not suitable to orthodontic treatment, 100% of the total amount will be refunded
• Orthodontic treatment takes around 18 - 24 months (average) - each patient is different - sometimes can take less, sometimes even in one year the treatment is over
• Package includes dental check-up, X-rays and orthodontic braces (bottom and top)
• Patients may be referred to a radiologist for additional X-rays to determine eligibility for procedure (covered by medicare or private health insurance - otherwise surcharge applies)
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Retainers, charged at an additional cost, must be worn post treatment or teeth will relapse
• Lost or broken aligners may incur a fee
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Request appointment date between Monday - Friday 10am - 4:30pm
• State full name, phone number, email address, and Voucher and Security Codes
• Appointments will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. A reply email will be sent with your confirmed booking details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Martin Place Dental Clinic
Martin Place Dental Clinic takes professional care of their customers' smiles. The clinic offers an extensive range of services, from scaling and polishing to orthodontics and dental implants. They are conveniently located in the CBD.