Refresh the visage with an antioxidant or hydrodermabrasion treatment, designed to provide facial rejuvenation and restore skin’s glow
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for a 30-minute antioxidant facial (total value up to $79)
$39 for a 30-minute hydrodermabrasion facial (total value up to $89)
- Enjoy a choice of facial treatment
- Designed to target blackheads, acne scars, stretch marks, age spots, enlarged pores, pigmentation and sun damage
- Can result in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles’ visibility
- Each facial lasts 30 minutes
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0410 134 211
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Maskin Beauty and Makeup
Kellyville-based Maskin Beauty and Makeup provides an extensive range of beauty, skin and cosmetic services that are customised to suit each individual's needs. Visages can be treated to facials, skin peels and exfoliating procedures. Those seeking more advanced aesthetic solutions can take advantage of dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and CooLift treatments.