Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$6.90 for a gourmet American sandwich or roll (total value up to $15)
- Enjoy a sandwich like the Calle Ocho Cubano with ham, pulled pork, turkey breast, bacon, Swiss cheese, red onions, pickles and citrus mojo on a toasted long roll, or indulge in the Philly Cheese Steak with shaved grass fed Victorian chunk steak, melted American cheese, onions, capsicums and Dijon mustard on a toasted hoagie roll
- Veggie options available
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Searching for a taste of America in Melbourne? Mason Dixon American Sandwich Bar can be the place! Founded by an American living in the Deep South, the restaurant serves up a broad spectrum of American sandwiches and rolls, available with a variety of fresh fillings.
Fancy some quality meat? This sandwich deal allows guests to have a bite of US, with ingredients like pulled pork, bacon, turkey breast, melted cheese, chuck steak, red onion, and many others! Non-meat eaters can try out the hearty Veggie Reuben with roasted mushrooms, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and tangy Russian dressing. Satisfy sandwich cravings at this authentic American restaurant conveniently situated right in the CBD!
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Upgrade to chips for only $4
• Peak periods may be busy
• Monster Size your sandwich for $2.50
• Reuben Supreme incurs a $2 surcharge
• Drinks and sides available for purchase
• Excludes daily or limited time special sandwiches
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Mason Dixon American Sandwich Bar
Mason Dixon American Sandwich Bar is an American-style takeaway chain serving up big and bold American flavours using only the finest Australian and American produce. Owner and operator Garrett based the concept on his childhood of being a Yankee raised in the Deep South, by combining northern delicatessens with southern roadside BBQ pits to form a menu that defies the historical border. Sandwiches range from a NY Deli inspired MD Reuben to a southern staple of classic Carolina Pulled Pork. They also offer frequent specials including sandwiches, salads, pies and value meals featured on their Facebook, Instagram and old school chalk board.