Refresh and revitalise the complexion thanks to up to three sessions of express microdermabrasion or rejuvenation glycolic peel
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$25 for one session of express microdermabrasion (total value up to $35)
$49 for two sessions of express microdermabrasion (total value up to $70)
$75 for three sessions of express microdermabrasion (total value up to $105)
$39 for one session of rejuvenation glycolic peel (total value up to $70)
$78 for two sessions of rejuvenation glycolic peel (total value up to $140)
$117 for three sessions of rejuvenation glycolic peel (total value up to $210)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a glycolic peel?
Glycolic peels use a chemical solution to smooth the outer layer of skin, aiming to soften the appearance of fine lines and reduce blemishes. The treatment is often combined with a mask or serum, designed to soothe skin afterwards.
What about aftercare?
Skin will look red or slightly discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should make sure to use high-factor sun protection when out on bright days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Available to New Customers Only
• Not Valid on Saturday & Public Holiday
• Late arrival may reduce treatment time
• Please arrive 10 minutes before to complete consultation form
• 24 hrs cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• No Show/Extremely late to appointment will result in voucher being forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for the following conditions: undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreaks, warts, active weeping acne (stages 3-4), active rosacea, unstable diabetes, using Retin A religiously, or those who just had a chemical peel, or recently had facial laser surgery
• Standard fine print for all deals
• Bookings required
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text to book: 0452 553 415
• Email to book: email@example.com;
• State customer name and preferred booking day and time, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Massage Beautique
Bondi Junction's Massage Beautique strives to help clients relax the body and mind with a plethora of massages, including aromatherapy, hot stone and deep tissue therapies. Clients can rejuvenate visages thanks to a range of skincare procedure like a chemical peel, LED light therapy, microdermabrasion, oxygen facial or skin needling. Body shaping procedures, such as fat cavitation and laser lipolysis, are also available to aid customers' weight management goals.