Make every look pop with a semi-permanent make-up pigment applied on eyebrows in a natural shape; touch-up included
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$179 for microblading on eyebrows with touch up (total value up to $480)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
This particular deal is valid for eyebrows only.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• New customers only
• Valid for one procedure per person only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• 2-3 touch-ups are recommended for best outcome
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Not valid for color correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 522 396
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About M.D. Secrets Beauty Centre
Beauty buffs can jump off a train at the Hurtsville Station and take a few steps to reach M.D. Secrets Beauty Centre. This modern aesthetic centre offers a selection of treatments designed to improve the looks and moods of their patrons. Alongside a long list of facial treatments, a team of beauticians invites for a make-up application, lash and brow services, as well as manicures and pedicures.