Clients can revitalise figures with this advanced treatment, designed to contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$119 for one session of cryolipolysis fat freezing on one area (total value up to $350)
$220 for one session of cryolipolysis fat freezing on two areas (total value up to $440)
$600 for three sessions of cryolipolysis fat freezing on two areas (total value up to $1,200)
What is cryogenic lipolysis?
Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment aims to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A therapist works a high-tech probe over the selected area, applying vacuum suction which creates a warm and then a cold sensation as the treatment takes effect.
What areas can be targeted?
The treatment can target areas such as the arms, bra area, tummy, saddlebags, flanks and thighs
One of the perks of living at the coast is that beach season is neverending. Whether the ocean is actually warm enough to swim in or not, the seaside fashion reigns supreme at the boulevards of St Kilda. And while great, it also puts the beachgoers under pressure to keep the perfect beach body at all times. But is it possible? Well - grab this cryogenic lipolysis deal to the rescue.
This modern technology aims to use low temperatures to speed up the natural cell life cycle, causing the lipids, or fat cells, to disintegrate faster without harming other tissues. Technology is a powerful ally - aside from the physical effects, it can alleviate the frustration of weight management and ease the mental strain of dieting and exercise regimen. This Melbourne Fat and Cellulite Reduction Clinic deal feature treatments suitable for the common problem areas such as the arms, tummy, flanks and thighs.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with pacemakers or other metal devices, people with diabetes or high blood pressure, people who have cryoglobulinemia or cold fiber hemoglobinuria
• Further sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Best results will occur for treatments on the same area
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Melbourne Fat and Cellulite Reduction Clinic
Melbourne Fat and Cellulite Reduction Clinic offers a range of body shaping, hair removal and beauty solutions. Thanks to the CBD location, Melbournites can opt for a lunchtime session and enjoy quick treatments, including Lipomassage, IPL, facial endermologie® and more. The qualified team also provide UltraShape treatments - a non-invasive body contouring procedure.