Choose between the downriver Port and Docklands cruise and the upriver Scenic River Garden cruise; sit back and enjoy refreshments
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$7 for a cruise ticket for one child aged 4-14 (total value up to $12)
$12 for a cruise ticket for two children aged 4-14 (total value up to $24)
$15 for a cruise ticket for one adult (total value up to $25)
$25 for a cruise ticket for two adults (total value up to $50)
$37 for a cruise ticket for a family of two adults and two children aged 4-14 (total value up to $65)
- Choose between two different one-hour cruises: Port and Docklands or Scenic River Garden
- Port and Docklands cruise travels downriver past the Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct, Crown Entertainment Complex and the Polly Woodside
- Cruise past the shipping channels and dock area, Docklands Stadium and Westgate Bridge
- Opt for the Scenic River Garden cruise to pass the Royal Botanical Gardens, Governor’s Residence and Melbourne Park
- This upriver cruise also showcases the MCG, Olympic Park and Herring Island
- Sit back and relax on board with commentary and tea and coffee
Why choose Melbourne River Cruises?
Those interested in Melbourne tours and cruises are in for a treat thanks to this one-hour experience. With this Melbourne River Cruises deal, up to four people can see the city from a different perspective, see some of the most recognisable sights and still have plenty of the afternoon left for further exploring.
Where do these Melbourne cruises leave from?
All cruises depart from a spot located exactly opposite the main Southgate entrance, roughly halfway between Princes Bridge and Evan Walker Bridge. The Ports and Dockland cruise departs at 12.10 p.m. and 3 p.m., and the River Gardens cruise departs at 11 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. By purchasing two identical vouchers, customers can participate in the Melbourne Highlights cruise, which is the combination of both excursions described above.
The Fine Print
• Maximum of 10 vouchers can be redeemed at once
• Valid for the A Cruise – Ports and Docklands or B Cruise – River Gardens
• Customers can purchase 2 Groupon vouchers and use both to do the AB Melbourne Highlights cruise
• Children classified as aged 4-14
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 1 Feb 2019
• Valid to: 30 May 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival and indicate whether you would prefer cruise A or B
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Daily Cruise Times:
Ports and Dockland: 12.10pm and 3pm
River Gardens 11am and 1.30pm
About Melbourne River Cruises
Melbourne River Cruises have been cruising the waterways of Melbourne for over 30 years. Departing from the Arts Precinct, the company's fleet of seven boats offers locals and visitors alike a unique perspective on life along the Yarra. Customers can enjoy dining experiences on board and celebrate special occasions such as Valentine's Day or private functions.