Visages can be rejuvenated with a customised light or cosmetic-grade chemical peel; opt for one or two sessions
About This Deal
$19 for one session of light chemical peel (total value up to $149)
$39 for one session of cosmetic-grade chemical peel (total value up to $369)
$36 for two sessions of light chemical peel (total value up to $298)
$75 for two sessions of cosmetic-grade chemical peel (total value up to $738)
- Freshen up your skin with a customised peel
- Suitable for all skin
- Includes a skin analysis and cleanse
- Peels address a variety of skin concerns, including dryness, dehydration acne, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, chronic redness and congestion.
- Benefit to peels may reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth, treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and ageing, aim to improve the appearance of mild scars, treat certain types of acne, reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills, improve the look and feel of skin and areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
- Designed to leave the skin plump and hydrated
What is a chemical peel?
Skin Peels are essential for maintaining the health of your skin and improving signs of ageing as our skin naturally replaces itself every 40 days, slowing down as we age. Peeling the skin removes dead skin cells and stimulates your skin cell growth cycle which has many anti-ageing benefits for your skin.
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length. Regular peeling strengthens the outer layer of the skin, improving texture, softness, superficial blemishes and uneven skin tone by removing accumulated dead skin cells and enhancing bright, youthful skin and slowing down the ageing process.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days. After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day.
- Treatment Time - 30 mins
- Recommended Intervals - 4 weeks
- Recovery Time - Minimal - same day
Need To Know
• Please cancel any bookings prior to arrival if you have any concerns with the above
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for people 18 years old and over
• A 7-10 day waiting period may be required before customers can be booked in
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Saturday and late night Wednesday bookings require a minimum of 4 weeks of waiting time and are limited.
* Please have a choice of dates and times for the merchant
• In case of any concerns and skin conditions, please call the merchant before purchase
• No-show forfeits voucher
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
* Only one person at the time and double bookings approved at the merchant's discretion
* No same day appointments
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 12 days in advance
• Book online: https://miamikiss.com/
• Please enter the Groupon Security code (not the Voucher code) to confirm your booking
• A confirmation phone call or reply SMS will confirm your booking time and date
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Miami Kiss
Miami Kiss prides itself on being a one-stop beauty and cosmetic shop at Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, offering its customers a relaxed and casual atmosphere without ever compromising on professionalism, all at competitive prices as the clinic believes everyone has the right to feel beautiful. The team provides a range of aesthetic services, including anti-ageing procedures and weight management treatments using 3D HIFU skin tightening or cryogenic lipolysis. Scar revision, body sculpting, skin peels, teeth whitening, and eyelash extensions are also available.