Microdermabrasion aims to hydrate and gently exfoliate the skin, while LED therapy treatment is designed to soothe & refresh the complexion
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$29 for hydro microdermabrasion with LED light therapy, one visit (total value up to $169)
$58 for hydro microdermabrasion with LED light therapy, two visits (total value up to $338)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Second sessions must be used within 2 weeks of the first one
• Not suitable for those with following conditions: undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreaks, warts, active weeping acne (stages 3-4), active rosacea, unstable diabetes
• Not suitable for those who: use Retin-A very often, just had a chemical peel, recently had laser facial surgery
• Results may vary
• Original value verified on: 25 Jan 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 4622 1221
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Mibu Medispa
Located opposite Narellan Town Centre, Mibu Medispa provides an array of beautifying services, combining time-tested treatments and state-of-the-art technology. Customers can have their skin tended to with a facial, chemical peel or microdermabrasion, or they can opt for a holistic body treatment such as cryotherapy or infrared sauna. Those in need of some serious pampering can indulge in a ready-made package that best suits their needs.