Clients can enhance their natural features with a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the upper or lower eyeliner, or eyebrows
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for upper or lower eyeliner semi-permanent make-up (total value up to $200)
$179 for a microstroke eyebrow feathering semi-permanent make-up (total value up to $500)
- Designed to create fuller, more defined brows
- Utilises semi-permanent make-up to create thin hair strokes
- Brow shape and colour are customised to suit individuals
- Ideal for filling in sparse or misshapen eyebrows
- Enhance top lashes with a cosmetically tattooed eyeliner
- Save time doing make-up in the morning
- Illusory technique for subtle beauty leaving no visible line on the upper lid
- Available six days a week
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• 72-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Treatment may not suitable for persons under the age of 18 or women who are pregnant; please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Future touch up sessions may be required and incur additional charge
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Original value verified on: 20 Mar 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0424 614 314
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Micah Medical Intuitive
A variety of holistic services is available at Micah Medical Intuitive that strives to help clients improve their general wellbeing. Treatments on offer include colonic hydrotherapy, massages, counselling and nutrition guidance. Guests can also opt to enhance their natural beauty with semi-permanent make-up procedures. The clinic is nestled in Beenleigh.