An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines
About This Deal
$269 for 0.5ml of hyaluronic acid dermal filler
$369 for 1ml of hyaluronic acid dermal filler
$738 for 2ml of hyaluronic acid dermal filler
$649 for 1ml of non-hyaluronic acid dermal filler
$1,099 for 2ml of hyaluronic acid dermal filler
- Dermal fillers are soft tissue fillers designed to be injected beneath the skin to add volume and fullness in the face & décolletage area
- They are used to treat facial volume loss, facial folds, lines
- Fillers can be used to target a range of facial areas, including the chin, jawline, and cheeks
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. OR We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
About Minoo's Laser & Beauty Studio
Located centrally in Melbourne CBD, Minoo's Laser & Beauty Studio is a provider of advanced cosmetic beauty treatments. Beauty buffs of the area can score an appointment with one of the industry professionals and receive skin consultation followed by any of the bespoke treatments on offer. Among those, patrons can found microdermabrasion, chemical peels, fillers and even laser hair removal.