Enjoy up to 15 plates of traditional Japanese sushi alone, or treat friends and family to a range of delicacies
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$20 for five plates of sushi (total value up to $39.50)
$39 for ten plates of sushi (total value up to $79)
$58 for 15 plates of sushi (total value up to $118.50)
- Savour plate after plate with traditional Japanese delicacies
- Take a friend or treat the whole family
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
Originating in the paddy fields of the Mekong river, sushi slowly made its way across the land and see to become a traditional Japanese dish combining locally plentiful ingredients like vinegared rice and thinly sliced raw fish. Looking for such a treat in Paddington? Visit Moga restaurant and take advantage of this sushi deal.
Patrons can visit with friends or take their entire families to feast upon up to 15 platters of this flagship Japanese delicacy. With this Moga voucher, clients can also visit on their own - the eatery can accommodate solitary types and welcomes those who want to sample the specialities on offer before returning with a larger party. The plates are served in an interior inspired by the design of Kyoto residences, complete with allusions to respective architectural flourishes, timber furniture, wood-panelled walls and dimmed light.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max price per plate is $7.90
• No walk ins or phone bookings will be accepted
• Limited availability on weekends
• Eat-in only
• Valid for sushi train plates only
• A la carte menu not included
• Please let staff know of Groupon booking on arrival
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Moga is a Paddington-based restaurant that specialises in Japanese cuisine. Customers can indulge in a range of dishes featuring the likes of sushi, grilled meats, soups and salads. Cocktails, wines, beer and cider are also on offer.