Refresh the visage with microdermabrasion, complemented with a LED light therapy treatment; opt for one, two or three sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $208)
- Microdermabrasion session
- Facial mask and massage
- Red LED light therapy treatment
$78 for two sessions of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $416)
$117 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $624)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Limited availability for Fri-Sat bookings
• New customers only
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• 2 and 3 sessions must be used on the same customer
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Results will vary according to skin type
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9636 3123
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Mouda Laser Skin Clinic
Mouda Laser Skin Clinic provides a plethora of advanced and traditional beauty services for men and women. Clients can get rid of unwanted hair thanks to laser procedures or waxing, and refresh visages with facials, skin needling, microdermabrasion and skin peels. Eyelash treatments, including tinting and perming, are also on offer, as well as laser procedures addressing issues such as pigmentation.