Visages can be rejuvenated with a blueberry smoothie peel and deep cleanse facial, which can be paired with a LED therapy session and a mask
About This Deal
$110 for a Cosmedix blueberry smoothie peel and deep cleanse facial (total value up to $198)
$130 for a Cosmedix blueberry smoothie peel and deep cleanse facial with a LED session and mask (total value up to $248)
Part L-lactic acid exfoliant, part manual scrub, the Comedic facial aims to soften rough, uneven skin for a balanced complexion
- Can leave the skin with a dramatically smoother texture
- Combined with a deep cleansing facial massage
- Upgrade to add an intensely hydrating mask and a LED light session
- The mask is intended to boost your skin’s health using the potent power of probiotics and skin soothing conditioners
- LED therapy is designed to target acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, post inflammatory scarring and rosacea
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
- Newcastle: Mon 9am-1pm, Tue 10am-4.30pm, Wed 5pm-9pm, Thu 5pm-9pm, Fri 9am-1pm
- Wollongong: Mon 10.20am-4pm, Tue 12pm-5pm, Wed 10am-4pm, Thu 10am-4pm, Fri 10am-4pm, Sat 10am-2pm (every second Sat)
- Castle Hill: Mon 1pm-5pm, Tue 10.40am-5.20pm, Thu 9.20am-5.20pm, Fri 9.20am-5.20pm, Sat 10am-2pm (one Sat per month)
- Rosebery: Tue midday-5pm, Wed 11am-5.20pm
- Erina: Mon 11am-6pm, Tue 11am-5pm, Thurs 9am-3.40pm, Fri 10am-5.20pm, Sat 10am-3pm (one Sat per month)
. Appointment required, contact online at https://www.mycosmeticclinic.net/book-treatment/. (1) Select location; (2) Select treatment. State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking. Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival. Limit of 1 voucher per person. Select option and location at time of purchase. Not valid on public holidays. Results will vary for each person. All treatments must be used in same visit. Must pass eligibility consultation. Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Standard fine print for all deals. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Expires 3 months after purchase.
About My Cosmetic Clinic
My Cosmetic Clinic provides its clients with a range of cosmetic services, administered by experienced cosmetic doctors and practitioners. Available treatments include facelifts, breast enhancements and other surgical procedures. They also offer non-surgical treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. My Cosmetic Clinic has eight locations across Sydney, Newcastle, and Wollongong.