Clients can have their dental health assessed during a check-up complemented with a clean, scale and X-rays, or a teeth whitening treatment
What You'll Get
$99 for a check-up, clean, scale and two X-rays for one person
$189 for a check-up, clean, scale and two X-rays for two people
$349 for a check-up, polish and in-chair teeth whitening for one person
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Thu, Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Valid for customers aged 18 and above
• Must call to book
• If the customer is deemed medically unsuitable for the service, a full refund will be given to the customer
• Results may vary for each person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Phone to book: (03) 9386 7981
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About My Dental Group
Focusing on oral health and wellbeing, the team at My Dental Group utilises the latest clinical techniques to provide a wide variety of dental services. These range from fillings and extractions, to crowns, bridges and implants. Those wishing to brighten their smiles can take advantage of teeth whitening procedures. The family-friendly clinic is located between Brunswick and Coburg.