What You'll Get
$89 for 12 units of anti-wrinkle injection
- Can cover the forehead lines or all minor areas of the face
$175 for 24 units of anti-wrinkle injection
- Can cover one major area like: the frown lines or crow’s feet lines | the forehead lines and all other minor areas of the face
$235 for 32 units of anti-wrinkle injection
- Can cover two major areas like: the crow’s feet lines and forehead lines | the frown lines and forehead lines | the frown lines and all minor areas on the face | the crow’s feet lines and all minor areas of the face
- Designed to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Target areas such as the forehead, frown lines or crow’s feet
- Complimentary parking available at the medical centre
What is a facial injection?
An anti-wrinkle injection has the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy or any active skin disease, undiagnosed lesions on the face, auto-immune disorders and some form of diabetes
• Valid for those aged over 18
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 5580 8628
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About My Doctors Clinic Varsity Lakes
Boasting 20 years of experience, My Doctors Clinic Varsity Lakes provide a wide array of services to residents of Gold Coast. Alongside their sister facility, Day and Night Medical Centre, they operate an appointment system and honour walk-ins, including emergencies. Customers can take advantage of a pathology lab, psychological counsel, immunisation hub, female health centre, as well as a dedicated travel clinic. Cosmetic medicine treatments are also on offer.