Children aged 6 weeks to 10 years can exercise and have fun during one week of unlimited gym classes at a choice of two locations
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$9 for one week of unlimited gym classes for a child (6 weeks - 10 years) (total value up to $60)
- With 35 years of experience, over 700 locations in 35 countries, their mission is to create facilities, programs, and services that empower youngsters by helping them acquire the skills, confidence, and positive self-image needed to become healthy young adults.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• All bookings subject to availability, it is recommended to book well in advance
• New customers only
• Limited availability over the School Holidays
• Bookings essential; Email Top Ryde or Chatswood centres to make booking
• 1-week child option valid for unlimited classes
• Child option available for ages 6 weeks to 10 years. Age limits vary by class, please check timetable for details
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book:
Top Ryde: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About My Gym Children's Fitness Centre
Boasting over 700 location worldwide, with studios in Top Ryde and Chatswood, My Gym Children's Fitness Centre invites children of all abilities to exercise in a supportive environment. Kids can enjoy a range of classes designed to improve stamina and flexibility, and boost their self-esteem and confidence.
My Gym Kids grow by leaps and bounds. Physical benefits include increased strength, balance, fitness, coordination, and motor skills. The children develop socially as they interact with their teachers and others their own age. Body awareness, teamwork concepts, and valuable sports skills are gained naturally. Most importantly, My Gym Kids develop a greater level of confidence and self-esteem in any of the thousands of weekly classes they offe