Up to four guests can enjoy traditional African dishes, such as egusi soup or spicy fried rice, complemented with a choice of drink
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$55 for a traditional African two-course meal with wine or beer for two people (total value up to $101)
- Plantain to share
- Main each
- Glass of wine or beer each
$105 for a traditional African two-course meal with wine or beer for four people (total value up to $202)
- Start with plantain to share
- Choose from mains such as egusi soup, okra stew or Ugali | Sadza | Pap
- Sip on a glass of house wine or beer.
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sundays
• Not valid on public holidays
• Available for lunch and dinner
• Booking essential - phone to book
• Valid for dine-in only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9225 6665
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About My Place Bar & Restaurant
Located a short stroll away from the McIver train station, My Place Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of dining options, ranging from steaks and burgers to Thai curry. Guests can also enjoy dishes of African cuisines, such as egusi soup or okra stew with goat meat and fish. Dining can be complemented with a glass of wine or a pint of beer from the bar's extensive list.