$9 Negative Ion Leggings to Help Slim Thighs, Hips and More from Uniquely Zero ($39.95 Value)
- Create smooth silhouettes with intelligent leggings
- Seamless structure with inbuilt negative ions
- Designed to support and tone
- Ideal for stomachs, thighs, bottoms, hips and waists
- One size fits most
- Made from combination of high quality 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex with added Negative Ions, Germanium, Titanium and Silver to provide durability, comfort, slimming, and a sexy physique
- Pair of slimming leggings
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per transaction
- No combined postage
- Must have paypal account to pay for $9.95 P&H
- Estimated delivery time: 6 weeks
- 14-day policy for faulty item exchange requests
- Please return faulty items to Uniquely Zero, PO Box 12, Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
- Cold machine washable only; not suitable for ironing
- Medium: Waist size: 64-77cm and Hip size: 87-100cm.
- Large: Waist size: 69-85cm and Hip size: 92-105cm
- For all queries, please email Uniquely Zero: email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 17 Oct 2012
- Redeem online: www.uniquelyzero.com.au/redeem.php
- State voucher codes
- Pay $9.95 flat rate delivery fee
- Customer must have a PayPal account to make the payment for delivery
- Voucher is redeemed
Though blessed with pragmatic strength and sharp looks, there are times when the burden of holding things together is too much for a young pin. Give body confidence a leg up with today’s Groupon: $9 pair of slimming leggings from Uniquely Zero ($39.95 value).
Ingenious sartorial engineering and quality materials add to natural appeal at Uniquely Zero. Tone dream limbs with a pair of seamless leggings, designed with negative ion-treated material. Groupies unleash inner superheroes in their 69-85cm waist and 92-105cm hip-skimming second skin, perfect for smoothing stomachs, thighs, bottoms, hips and waists. 92% nylon, 8% spandex supports, tones and streamlines all shapes and sizes over time, optimising the effects of healthy eating, drinking and exercising.