Start with chicken tikka before choosing a beef, lamb, chicken, seafood or vegetarian main with rice, naan and a sweet dessert to finish
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Trying to curry favour with co-workers can lead to tears over spilled turmeric and getting a chilli reception from those on the receiving end. Rice to the occasion with today’s Groupon for New India Restaurant, CBD:
$29 for a three-course Indian meal for two people (total value up to $61.20)
- Entree of chicken tikka to share
- Two mains
- One serving of rice to share
- One naan bread to share
- One dessert to share
$55 for a three-course Indian meal for four people (total value up to $122.40)
$75 for a three-course Indian meal for six people (total value up to $183.60)
Menu may be subject to seasonal change.
New India Restaurant
New India Restaurant takes patrons on a culinary journey to India, helmed by experienced head chef Gopal, with years of experience in creating authentic Indian eats under his belt. The eatery caters for intimate dinners and larger private functions for special occasions. Takeaway is also available for those eating on the run. New India Restaurant is conveniently located in the CBD and offers lunch and dinner.
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers.
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Not valid for lunch Sat and Sun
• Dine-in only
• BYO wine only $8 surcharge per bottle
• Original value verified 1 Sep 2014
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: +614 1387 7845
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS