Revitalise the complexion with up to three sessions of full-face fractional laser treatment, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$169 for one session of full-face fractional laser treatment (total value up to $498)
$319 for two sessions of full-face fractional laser treatment (total value up to $996)
$479 for three sessions of full-face fractional laser treatment total value up to $1,494)
What is fractional laser skin revitalisation?
This non-invasive treatment uses a laser beam divided into microscopic treatment zones to target a fraction of the skin at a time, and aims to help smooth the appearance of facial skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and scarring. Clients are asked to contact the merchant for additional details.
What happens at the sessions?
The technician will discuss the treatment with the customer so they are fully informed about what’s involved and have a chance to ask any questions they may have. The first session will then begin with the application of a topical anaesthetic, after which the treatment will commence. Subsequent treatments are performed at intervals of five to seven days.
What does aftercare involve?
Customers can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation for up to an hour following each session, and minimal swelling may be experienced for a few days. Any pinkish tone the skin may have will go away within three to five days. It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions that the treated area be protected by a moisturising sunblock of SPF50 or more.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Saturday-Sunday
• Not valid on public holidays
• Numbing cream available for $15 paid directly to Nezeal Medical And Aesthetic Clinic
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary
• Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, active acne, cold sores, autoimmune disorders, or some form of diabetes
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Use of retinoids and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Additional products may be required for best results
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9802 2791
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am - 7pm
About Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic
Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic specialises in technology-assisted beauty and cosmetic treatments. These include facials, laser treatments, cosmetic injectables, skin cancer checks and hair growth boosters. The clinic is conveniently located on Springvale Road in central Glen Waverley.