Refresh and revitalise the complexion thanks to microdermabrasion with mask or LED therapy, with both procedures, or with an IPL treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion with mask or LED therapy (total value up to $396)
$59 for one session of microdermabrasion with mask and LED therapy (total value up to $494)
$119 for one session of microdermabrasion with IPL treatment (total value up to $696)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Any concerns and skin conditions should be discussed over phone before purchase
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to treatment time
• Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time
• Results may vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0468 778 333
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic
Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic specialises in technology-assisted beauty and cosmetic treatments. These include facials, laser procedures, cosmetic injectables, skin cancer checks and hair growth boosters. The clinic is conveniently located on Springvale Road in central Glen Waverley.