Clients can rejuvenate their looks thanks to a dermal filler for the lips that can make them appear fuller and accentuate the smile
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$269 for 0.5ml of lip dermal filler
$398 for 1ml of lip dermal filler
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
Not valid on Sat-Sun. Not valid on public holidays. Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time. Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies. Any concerns and skin conditions should be discussed over phone before purchase. Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time. Results may vary for each person. Valid for ages 18 and over. Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion. Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease. Must pass eligibility consultation. Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended. Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment. Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent. Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner. Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason. Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation. Standard fine print for all deals.
How to Redeem
Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase. Phone to book: 0468 778 333. State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per visit.
About Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic
Nezeal Medical and Aesthetic Clinic specialises in technology-assisted beauty and cosmetic treatments. These include facials, laser procedures, cosmetic injectables, skin cancer checks and hair growth boosters. The clinic is conveniently located on Springvale Road in central Glen Waverley.