Ultrasonic cavitation treatment aims to revitalise figures, while radio frequency sessions are designed to tighten the skin
What You'll Get
$89 for three cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $300)
$139 for five cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $500)
$249 for ten cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $1,000)
- Sessions aim to reduce cellulite
- Ultrasonic cavitation targets stubborn fat areas and aim to revitalise figures
- Radio frequency aims to tighten skin
- No downtime required
- Lower back
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous fat thickness.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised fat such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• 10 sessions recommended for best results
• Appointments must be spaced at least 48-72 hours apart
• All areas must be used by same customer with validity period
• 30 minutes per area is recommended; customers can opt to service multiple areas in same 30-minute session if preferred
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for people with pacemakers/other metal devices
• Not suitable for people with diabetes or high blood pressure, people who have had organ transplants and people who have gastric or duodenal ulcers
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0478 105 119 or (03) 9939 3286
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About NK Beauty and Spa
Located in Richmond, NK Beauty and Spa is a one-stop-shop for taking care of all the hair reduction, skin toning and body shaping needs. Encompassing a small, yet passionate team of therapists, the facility offers a wide range of treatment options which can be tailored to individual requirements. Customers can relax with a massage, get themselves fuzz-free for summer, or touch up their nails or waistline.