Give the brows a thicker and more defined look thanks to a microblading procedure with a touch-up included; opt for powder or ombre brows
About This Deal
- What’s included: eyebrow microblading
- Available styles: regular with a touch up | powder or combination | ombre
- Also known as feathering, microblading is deisgned to give brows a thicker and more defined look
- Aesthetician creates thin hair strokes using semi-permanent make-up techniques
- Enjoy the option with a touch-up, powder/combination or ombre brows
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About Noel's Brows - Adelaide
Noels Brows Adelaide specialises in semi-permanent make-up techniques designed to enhance each client's natural facial features. Beauty buffs can take advantage of a selection of microblading options including powder, combination and ombre eyebrows. The parlour is nestled in Morphett Vale.