Clients can improve the appearance of their teeth thanks to an Australian made porcelain veneer or crown
About This Deal
$899 for an Australian made full porcelain veneer and X-rays
$1,099 for an Australian made full porcelain crown and X-rays
$2,999 for an Osstem dental implant, X-rays and an Australian made full porcelain crown
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
- Strengthen teeth with a natural-looking crown or veneer
- Restore damaged or decayed teeth to their original shape and size
- Cover up discoloured or misshapen teeth
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
About Noice Smiles
Located near Vineyard Creek Reserve, Noice Smiles invites residents of Telopea to check the health of their teeth. This team of experienced dental practitioners offers a range of services, including standard exams, scaling and polishing. Removal and treatment are also possible, including installation of crowns and implants, and whitening.