Clients can have their natural features enhanced with a choice of semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing treatment at this Brunswick-based salon
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$199 for microblading or ombre brows (total value up to $497)
$249 for hybrid or combination brows (total value up to $597)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon and Sat
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Voucher is voided in the case of no-shows or if cancellation policy is not adhered to
• Customers must provide Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code at the time of booking in order to secure an appointment
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long term results
• Not valid for touch-up appointment
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; consult with your GP for any individual concerns
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Booking must be made at least 1 week in advance
• Text to book: 0402 444 521
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Noir Cosmetique
Noir Cosmetique provides a range of beauty treatments aiming to help clients look and feel their best. Their services include eyelash lift and tinting, eyebrow lamination, and cosmetic tattooing. The salon is located in the heart of Brunswick.