Take advantage of this clear aligner system, designed to help straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps in a discreet manner
What You'll Get
$4,799 for a complete Invisalign package
How do removable braces work?
Transparent braces aim to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps in a discreet manner. An impression is taken of teeth before a clear plastic, removable set of braces is positioned over the arch(es) in question. The braces nestle comfortably inside the mouth and are removed only for eating and brushing teeth. Replacements are needed every two weeks or so to slowly guide teeth into position.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Valid hours Mon-Fri 9am until 4pm
• Not valid: Sat - Sun
• New patients only
• Valid for ages 16 and over
• Results may vary for each person
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Retainers, charged at an additional cost, must be worn post treatment or teeth will relapse
• Lost or broken aligners may incur a fee
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8077 3100
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
About Northern Beaches Dental Group
Northern Beaches Dental Group is a Dee Why-based dental practice offering personalised services to help clients maintain their oral health. Treatments on offer include fillings, implants, crowns, bridges and emergency appointments. Teeth whitening procedures are also available to those who wish to brighten their smiles.